The Future of Global Supply Chains After the Pandemic
A webinar by the International Trade Club of Chicago and the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
- Mat Mermigousis, Managing Director, Customs and International Trade practice
- Chetan Sampat, Director, Operations Consulting practice
The pandemic is taking a serious toll on firms across all sectors, industries and geographies. The 2009 financial crisis demonstrated that how companies respond today will have a long-term impact on business.
The pandemic is driving companies and their leaders to rethink supply chain “resilience” and holistically identify potential cost saving opportunities. Are companies putting those financial crisis lessons to work?
However, the question is “what are you willing to pay for resilience?” Does the focus on resilience make nearshoring worth revisiting?
Our panel of experts will assess the current situation and offer their expert views.
This presentation is designed for global trade practitioners, particularly manufacturers, who need tips and tricks on supply chain best practices.
Register online [NOTE: Registrants must complete registration with Check In. See confirmation email. Deadline: 3:45 pm, 22 October. No entry to event after that. Late Check Ins will receive recording.]
- no charge for ITCC members
- $35 non members
- no charge for CSCMP members with discount code
Become a member of the International Trade Club of Chicago and CSCMP
Space limited – register early as only 100 attendees are permitted. No refunds after 21 October.
Welcome and introductions by:
- Karl L. Buschmann, Executive Director, International Trade Club of Chicago
- Ross Lund, CEO, ProEx Food; Director, International Trade Club of Chicago
Closing remarks and adjournment by:
- Ray Schiliro, Chair, Program Committee, CSCMP – Chicago Roundtable
For information only, no registration:
ITCC / Karl L. Buschmann email@example.com
CSCMP / Ray Schiliro firstname.lastname@example.org
Webinar made possible by BURG Translations